Mont-St-Michel

Mont-St-Michel
He is my Fortress!, Ps 27:1

Friday, July 29, 2011

Indulging the Creative Side of Me

I'm  off at grown-up camp.  Sort of.  I have run away to a scrapbooking weekend, leaving my 4 wonderful offspring with their equally wonderful dad.  They are all wonderful for making it easy on me as I run away to create something.

Sometimes I make pages for my kids albums.  Sometimes I make pages for my albums.  I nearly always get a lot done on whatever I work on.  Last year, I made a mini album for my husband, a Kindergarten year album for my daughter, and several cards for fellow retreat goers.  In 2 days.  Yep.  I work hard on my retreat.  I'm taking a few minutes to blog before I get started because once I start, I have trouble stopping for more than a few hours to sleep and eat.  This trip will be a bit different because I'm also in charge of the food.  Could be dangerous.  The other 10 women may very well go home thinner because of my cooking.

Have a great weekend, all!  Create something this weekend.  Indulge yourself in some time to relax and do something you love without guilt.  You will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment