Mont-St-Michel

Mont-St-Michel
He is my Fortress!, Ps 27:1

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"R U CHIKN?"

When I say the words, "Cow Appreciation Day," what comes to your mind?  For us, it is that day every year where we gear up in our black and white and go get our free Chick-fil-A lunch.  Seems like a fair trade.  We dress silly and get a few laughs as we steer the herd (puns definitely intended!) up to dinner.  When you have a family of 6, free food is a huge deal.  Even on the years I have not managed to get myself costumed up, we have still managed to feed all of us for under $6.  I'm hoping for an entirely free food day for those of us who make it. Early lunch before I have to go to Nationals, then a late dinner after we get back.  Thanks, Chick-fil-A.  I will totally be singing the Chick-fil-A song Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment